STUDENT ART SERIES
Three times a year, Spring, Summer and Fall, we invite you to show your talent and what you are learning in your classes at the Center. Enter your favorite pieces of art in the Student Art Series shows. Your artwork will be showcased on the walls of the Visual Arts Building and Best-In-Show wins a free class.
Summer 2019 Visual Arts Show
- On display May 17 to July 28
Fall 2019 Visual Arts Show
- Accepting entries June 15-July 27
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO: All adult students (ages 16+) enrolled in a class at the Center may enter.
WHAT: Each artist may enter up to three pieces of artwork.
WHERE: On display in the Visual Arts Building.
WHEN: Accepting entries for next show in mid-June. Please check back for entry dates.
WHY: Win a FREE art class for Best-In-Show
- Additional prizes for Best-In-Category
- Metals & Jewelry
- Drawing and Painting
- Opportunity to sell your work
- Showcase your artwork to friends and family
- FREE for Members of Phoenix Center for the Arts to enter up to three pieces.
- Not a Member yet? Join and help support Phoenix Center for the Arts for as little as $60 a year!
- Membership includes:
- Early registration for classes – two weeks prior to the general public.
- Included entry into upcoming Student Art Series Shows.
- An invite to our Members Only Thank You Event.
- Please note – Membership benefits are good for one year. Memberships with recurring donations will remain in place along with your recurring donation. Phoenix Center for the Arts is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so membership and donations are 100% tax deductible!
- $20 for Non-Members to enter up to three pieces.
HOW TO ENTER:
- STEP 1: Click the link below to complete the online entry form.
STUDENT ART SERIES: FALL 2019 VISUAL ARTS SHOW ENTRY FORM
- STEP 2: Become a member or pay your entry fee online below. If you’re a not a member, the entry fee has to be paid after completion of the online entry form.
- Prizes will be announced and awarded at opening reception.
- You may show up to 3 pieces of art in the category of the class you are enrolled.
- All 2D artwork must be ready to hang.
- Artwork must remain on display for the duration of the show.
- For student art sales and payment process click here – Add link to sales process
- Questions? Please email VABart@phoenixcenterforthearts.org