Date(s) - 07/07/2017
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Phoenix Center for the Arts
July 7, 2017
First Friday has grown to Moreland Street and throughout the Phoenix Center for the Arts campus!
Come down to Roosevelt Row between 2nd & 3rd Street on Moreland this First Friday to meet new artists and experience their incredible work – performances, crafters, contemporary, fine art, graphic design artists and more – all in one place!
To celebrate this new section of “More Art on Moreland,” Phoenix Center For The Arts will be hosting a beer & wine garden (21+) in our courtyard, with food trucks nearby to pair with your #PhxFriday beverage!
• #MusicOnMoreland Stage hosted by Stir It Up, Restore Arts,
& AZ Event Support
8-9Pm – State-48 (Punk)
9-10pm – Gorky! (Rock)
• Phoenix Center for The Arts Date Night Child Drop-Off
6:00-9:30pm, $25 for the first child and $15 for additional siblings
Drop your kids off at Phoenix Center for the Arts for a night of camp-like visual and performing art workshops PLUS a pizza party.
• Five15 Gallery Show in the Larry Wilson Gallery (inside Phoenix Center for the Arts), 6:00-9:00pm
It’s that time again! Each member of five15 Arts invites 5 local artists to exhibit a 12″x12″ artwork in the medium of their choice, resulting in an exciting and diverse salon style show. Join us at our new location at Phoenix Center for the Arts and celebrate works by over 50 valley artists. The exhibit will include drawing, painting, printmaking, ceramics, sculpture, mixed media, photography and more represented in a myriad of styles and execution.
• Food Trucks (previously on 6th St & Roosevelt)
• Beer Garden hosted by Phoenix Center for The Arts with live music in the courtyard by Rob and Tim from 7:00-10:00pm.
• Visual performers
• Artists and additional vendors
• MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Don’t forget to explore other areas of downtown Phoenix during #PHXFridays, including Grand Avenue District, the Warehouse District, and Central Arts District via the ArtLink trolley, light rail and grid bike.